Upon arrival in the Garden cityyou will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Evening at leisure. Self-drive customers pick up your rental car from the airport and drive to your hotel.
Overnight at hotel.
Leaving Christchurch in the morning travel through diverse farmland to Lake Tekapo, where you can view the solitary Church of the Good Shepherd and take in the sights of the spectacular Southern Alps mountain range. Then continue to the location of New Zealand''s tallest mountain Aoraki / Mount Cook.The tour continues south through the tawny tussock of the Mackenzie Country. The tour concludes this evening in world famous Queenstown. Highlights: Canterbury Plains, Geraldine, Lake Tekapo - a stunning glacial-fed lake, Church of the Good Shepherd, Lake Pukaki, Aoraki / Mount Cook National Park, Optional scenic flight (additional cost, weather permitting), and Mackenzie Country scenery.Overnight at the hotel. (B)
This morning we head to MILFORD SOUND CRUISE (included). SIC customers will travel in a five star coach, self-drive customers will travel to Milford in their rental car.
This famous cruise gives you an opportunity to see MITRE PEAK which is just out of the water and mile high. Go exploring with a nature guide in the tender vessels and kayaks. You may see fur seals lazing on the rocks and lots of sea birds and numerous waterfalls. Return back to the hotel in the evening. Overnight at the hotel. (B)
Today after breakfast travel to Queenstown, you have an option to enjoy the exciting SHOTOVER JET BOAT RIDE, LEDGE BUNGY JUMP, RIVER RAFTING, SKY DIVING OR SKY SWING (activities not included)
Overnight in hotel. (B)
After breakfast SIC customers will be transferred to airport in a shared vehicle. Self-drive customers will travel their rental car, drop the car at airport branch and board your flight for onward journey (flight not included).
End of service……………
Meet & greet on arrival in case of SIC customers (Self-drive customer will pick up the car on arrival with NO assistance at the airport).Accommodation (As per option) as mentioned in the itinerary on Dbl STD sharing rooms.All applicable government taxes 15% GST.Daily cooked breakfast in Hotel -s restaurant, in case of no restaurant at hotel/ motel, Continental breakfast will be served in your room a day prior.Sightseeing & entrances feesas per itinerary.SIC Auckland to Rotorua vis Waitomo cave (Self-drive clients will drive to Waitomo; only admission included)SIC Rotorua morning sightseeing visit to Agrodome, Te puia& Rainbow spring (self-drive clients: only admission fees included)Maori Hangi& Concert at Rotorua hotelAll transfers and tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
Tour Does Not Include
International and Domestic Airfares for and from NZ.Cost of travel insurance or any other insurance.Transfer to visit Sky TowerActivity transfer if any (unless specify)Cost of Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.Porterage at hotels, airports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature and also food & drinks not forming a part of the group menus.Meals if not mentioned in the itinerary.Additional transfer if any.Toll, parking & Fuel at all destinations.GPS & Excess Insurance if not mentioned in inclusions.Any damage for hotel rooms / coach.Any Bond (Hotel will require cash or credit card bond & Rental car company will require credit card bond) during stay, from client.Any optional activities and transfer if require.Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Tour Price Includes' box
• Full payment of this booking is required 15 days prior to travel dates. In case of F.I.T’s and 35 days in case of Groups.
• Cancellation charges for any hotel services, airlines, Tranz Alpine and Interisland Cruise bookings are applicable as per the rules of the above services. Any cancellations charges if booked are NON – REFUNDABLE. Any refund payable will be returned after receipt of the refund from the respective service after deducting the processing charges.
• Once the booking is confirmed, there will only be one amendment by the client - free of charge. Any other subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel will incur a fee of NZD $50 per change.
• No amendments by the passengers while travelling are allowed, all amendments if any will be authorised by the tour manager only.
• In case of F.I.T’s any bookings cancelled within 48 hours to 07 working days (NZ) of arrival may incur a 50% of the quoted price as a cancellation fee and if cancelled within 48 hours will incur 100% cancellation fee.
• Confirmed tours may be pre-poned or postponed by the company in mutual agreement with Vyom Journeys in-case of certain circumstances which are beyond its control like earthquake or any other natural calamity, political disturbances, security problems etc. and guests/agents are bound to agree and co-operate with company’s decision and make necessary suitable adjustments.
IMP: Tour package is based on above mentioned hotels only. In case of any change in the hotel at any location additional charges will apply. Mentioned hotels are subject to availability. No rooms are blocked at this stage.
Available On Weekdays
Available On Dates
1 April, 2017