Dutch Palace Museum, St. Francis Church, Hill Palace Museum, Jewish Synagogue, Jewish Street and Chinese Fishing Nets, Munnar, Kundale Lake, Shooting Point, Echo Point, Mattupetty Dam, Eravikulam National Park,Periyar Lake, Kumarakom, Cochin
Upon your arrival in Cochin airport, our tour representative will meet you and assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel. Later embark on a sightseeing tour of Cochin which includes visit to Dutch Palace Museum, St. Francis Church, Hill Palace Museum, Jewish Synagogue, Jewish Street and Chinese Fishing Nets. Stay overnight in Cochin.
Post breakfast in the morning, check out of the hotel and leave by road for an enchanting trip to Munnar. On the way to Munnar, feast upon the panoramic views of the Cardamom Hills and green carpets of tea plantation. Upon arrival in Munnar, check into the hotel/resort. In free time, you may choose to relax in your room and start trekking around the estate. Stay overnight in Munnar.
Post breakfast in the morning; embark on a sightseeing tour of Munnar which includes visit to Kundale Lake, Shooting Point, Echo Point, Mattupetty Dam and Eravikulam National Park. Stay overnight in Munnar.
Post breakfast in the morning, check out of the hotel and leave by road to Thekkady (Periyar). Upon arrival, check in at the hotel to freshen up. In the afternoon, boat ride at Periyar Lake where you can spot both resident and migratory birds. Overnight stay at hotel.
Today, drive towards Kumarakom and marvel at the lush green surroundings en-route. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel and spend rest of the day in leisure. Overnight stay in Kumarakom.
Morning breakfast at hotel. Later drive to Cochin airport to board the flight for onward journey.
“END OF TOUR ARRANGEMNTS
-Accommodation in hotels for 05 nights on Breakfast basis
-Airport transfers with staff assistance.
-Services of Local English Speaking Guide in Cochin and Periyar.
-Monument entrance fees of Cochin and Periyar National Park and one boat ride.
-All currently applicable taxes.
Tour Does Not Include
-----------Travel Insurance-----------Any Domestic / International flight fare-----------Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc. -----------Tips and porter charges-----------Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.-----------Any other service/s not specified above
On confirmation of booking your contract is with M/s The provider agent. A contract exists between us when we confirm your tour/travel services and have received the deposit amount from your end. .
For the services contracted, a minimum deposit of 25% of the total cost is to be paid by you to M/s The provider agent The deposit is required to hold the booking on confirmed basis.
Balance payment is to be made 15 days prior to the date of start of services. Any booking made within 15 working days of the date of services would be considered to be a late booking and for same the full and final payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
• Apart from above, in case of bookings for special train journeys, hotel or resort bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year, Pushkar Fair, Diwali etc) full payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Mode of Payment:
International clientscan make payment using any of the following methods:-
• By Online Credit Card Payment (American Express / Visa / Master Card / Discover / Diners Club).
• By Online Debit Card Payment (by Master / Visa / Maestro).
• By Offline Credit Card Payment (American Express / Visa / Master Card / Discover / Diners Club).
• By Bank / Telex Transfer to our Bank A/c.
• In case of payment through credit/ debit card, 3% bank charges would be levied over and above the total amount.
• All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
• Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
All payments are to be made in name of M/s The provider agent
Click here for more details about payment procedure
Policy Regarding Cancellation / NO SHOW / EARLY DEPARTURE :
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
• 60 days & prior to arrival - 10% of the tour/service cost.
• 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival - 20% of the tour/service cost.
• 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival - 25% of the tour/service cost.
• 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost.
• 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show - NO REFUND.
Please note -
1. Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs - incase of cancellation of tour / travel services after the booking is made with us - a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
2. In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
3. In case of special train journey (like Palace on Wheels, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels, Deccan Odyssey, Golden Chariot, Indian Maharaja & Maharajas Express) - a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which would be advised as and when required).
4. Please note that if booking for following period is/are cancelled, due to whatsoever reason, no refund would be made for said cancellation.
• High Peak Season bookings ( from 20th Dec to 15th Jan).
• Festival Period Bookings (Festivals like -Diwali, Duseera, Holi, Pushkar fair etc ).
• Long Weekends Bookings.
In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 2 - 4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
Arrival and Departure Policy:
Check-In Timings: 1200 - 1500 Hours
Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
Check-Out Timings: 1000 - 1200 Hours
Late check-outs are available on request and subject to availability / Payment
Extra Usage of Vehicle:
Please note that the cost of extra usage of vehicle (cars / coaches with the driver) is not included in the services and hence extra usage of Vehicle after transfer or after sightseeing is not allowed until unless it is mentioned in the detailed itinerary / services.
Our liabilities & limitations:
Please note that after the finalization of the tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by the Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.
The provider agent rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such change - the rates quoted by us before modification can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines.
The provider agent and its associates acts only in the capacity of an agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & the contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us - are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them. The tickets, coupons or passage contract in use by carrier / hotel or other contractors rendering services shall constitute the sole contract between the Clients and such contractor.
The provider agent - itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. The provider agent reserves the right to amend any aspect of the itinerary including transportation and accommodation without notice in the interest of the trip, participants' safety, comfort and general well being without making any rebate, allowance or refund and extra cost, if any, would be payable by the client.
The provider agent shall not be responsible for any delay or change in programme or expenses incurred or special / consequential loss, injury and damage - directly or indirectly - due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures, acts of God, perils incident to the sea, floods, fire, acts of Government or any other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control or any untoward incidents or any such causes whatsoever including any liability or extra expenses sustained by the Clients. Further, the Clients shall be liable for the liability or extra expenses incurred by him / her as a result of the forgoing causes.
The provider agent shall not be responsible and shall not accept any liability towards the Clients or his/her legal representative for any loss of property or damages resulting from death or injuries including loss of services which the Clients may sustain on account of act, negligence or default by any transportation Company, hotel agents or any other body of persons, its agents or service providers providing such services or facilities or arising out of or while engaged in any tour, means of transportation or other services, whether due to ownership, maintenance , use, operation or control of any automobile, bicycle, boat, motor, or other vehicle in common carrier or otherwise and whether due to its or there negligence or otherwise or regardless of how caused. Clients using sporting equipment, bicycles, sailing boats, scuba diving gear, hired or supplied by hotels or rental bodies shall do so at their own risk.
The provider agent do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk.
The provider agent reserves the right to cancel any services in case it deems that the tour, trip or passage is impracticable for any reason or should circumstances warrant such action, upon refunding the value thereof and the Client shall not have any other or further claim against the company by any reason thereof.
The provider agent reserves the right to refuse to carry out its contract with any person whom it may consider to be undesirable in its absolute discretion and it shall not be required to show any reason for doing so.
All disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be referred to an Arbitrator to be appointed by The provider agent All such disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi (India) Courts only. The laws of India shall govern the validity, interpretation, construction, performance and enforcement of these terms and conditions.
Note : Terms & Condition is separate for Andaman.
• Hotel check-in & check-out time is 1200 Hrs.
• The above rates are valid from 01st April till 31st September 2017.
• Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
• In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. The due increase or decrease will be communicated.
• Kindly note that monument entry fees is not included in the cost and a separate supplement has been given for the same.
Available On Weekdays
Available On Dates
Cities Nights 03 STAR 04 STAR 05 STAR
COCHIN 01 SEALORD CASINO TRIDENT
MUNARR 01 DEEP WOOD COPPER CASTLE CLUB MAHINDRA
THEKKADY 02 SILVER CREST CAREMILLA HEAVEN ELEPHANT COURT
KUMARAKOM 01 GREEN FIELD LAKE SONG COCONUT LAGOON