• Arrival at Tbilisi Internartional Airport
• Meeting and transfer to the hotel (30 minute drive)
• 15:00 pm. Check into the hotel
• Free time
• 19:00 pm. dinner at the restaurant accompanied by traditional folk show
• 21:00 pm. transfer to the hotel
• 09:00 am. breakfast at the hotel
• 10:00 am. Excursion to Old Tbilisi –mostly walking tour (duration 3 hours)
• Metekhi Temple
The heroic King VakhtangGorgasali commissioned the building of the inscribed-cross church in the 5th century. It is dramatically located on the cliff overlooking the Mtkvari River.
• Narikala Fortress
Cable car will take you to the top of mountain to the old ruins of Narikala fortress, enjoy the panorama of the city
• Chardin Street
one of the oldest streets of Tbilisi. Now this is a favorite meeting place for its fancy cafes and clubs, little art salons and galleries. The street got this name in honor of the famous French artist, Jean-Baptiste-Simeon Chardin.
• Old Baths
A touch of Old Tbilisi -- the Sulfur Baths, built in 17th century, have subterranean pavilions topped by unique the red brick domes with steam from the hot springs streaming from their tops, giving a magical atmosphere to this historic area of old homes and interesting shops.
• 13:00 pm. transfer to the Rustaveli Avenue
• Free time
• 15:00 pm. transfer to the hotel
• 09:00 am. Breakfast at the hotel
• 10:00 am. excursion to Kazbegi and Gudauri(3 hours)
• On the way Visiting Ananuri Fortress built in medieval centuries overlooking the Zhinvali water reservoir
• 13:00 pm. lunch possibility for extra cost
• 14:00 am. excursion to Gergeti temple upon weather conditions
• 16:00 pm. excursion to Dariali Gorge
• 18:00 pm. transfer back to Tbilisi
• Free time
• 09:00 am. Breakfast at the hotel
• 10:00 am. Transfer to Kakheti Region (2 hour drive).
• Excursion to Sighnaghi – City of Love
• Sighnaghi, is a town in Georgia’s eastern region of Kakheti . Sighnaghi is a center of Georgian wine making technology.It is one of the most visited destination in Georgia. Sighnaghi is famous for handmade carpets, traditional food and Georgian famous hospitality.
• 14:00 pm. Next stop – wine cellar
• Guests will taste Georgian wine and participate in culinary lectures of Georgian bread baking and traditional sweet- Churchkhela making
• 15:00 pm. Lunch possibility for extra cost
• 16:30 pm. Transfer to Tbilisi
• Free time
• Breakfast at the hotel
• 09:00 am. Check out and transfer to Azerbaijan border (Qazakh).
Transfer from border to Goygol city.
Drive out of the city to a small town of Goygol to visit village Helenendorf that was settled in the winter of 1818–1819 by 194 Swabian German families. German architecture of local buildings will surprise you.
Arrival to Ganja.
Accommodation in the hotel.
After breakfast, , we will continue our drive to Ganja. Start city tour in Ganja with visiting Shakh Abbas Mosque with two minarets. Continue to Ganja Caravanserai, mausoleum of the last khan of Ganja Javad Khan; visit Chokek Hamam (medieval bathes).
Continue sightseeing tour walking by Central Square, Sardar Baghi park, Alexander Nevski Christian Orthodox Church and Christian Temple Agvan Kilsasi.
Visit Imam-Zada Muslim complex and central market. Free time after city tour. Check in Hotel.
09:00 – Breakfast. Transfer to Baku.
Check in hotel.
BAKU CITY EXCURSION (guide service)
The historic quarter also known as “Castle” or simply “Old City” among the people is the ancient part of Baku, also historic-architectural reserve. IchariSheher being the ancient part of Baku was surrounded by well protected castle walls. Over 1300 families live in the territory of reserve having the area of 221 m². The territory of reserve was inhabited from the Bronze Age. It was identified in the result of archeological researches that the territory of IchariSheher was densly inhabited during the VIII-IX centuries, the handicraft and trade was developed here. After the Shirvanshahs had moved his residence from Shamakhi to Baku in the XV century, the period of “crystallization” was started in the life of IchariSheher. In 1748-1806, Baku and its centerIchariSheher was the capital of Baku Khanate.
- Shirvanshahs palace
Shirvanshahs Palace or the complex of Shirvanshahs Palace — the old residence of Shirvanshahs situated in Baku city (the Shirvan rulers). The complex includes, besides the palace, court-room (divankhana), Shirvanshah sepulcher, the palace mosque the (minaret) tower of which belongs to 1441, bath and the sepulcher of the scientist of palace SeyidYahyaBakuvi. The complex of palace was buiolt during the period from the the. Some buildings including the placaewere built in the beginning of the XV century during the power of ShirvanshahKhalilullah the I. When the Ottoman Empire has seized Baku, the gate was built by the palace walls covering it from the East. The construction of the palace was coordinated with relocation of the capital from Shamakhi to Baku after the Shamakhi earthquake when the ShirvanshahAkhistathe I lost his family members.
- Maiden Tower
The height of the Maiden Tower is 28 m, its diameter in the first floor is 16,5 m. The thickness of the wall in the first floor reaches to 5 meters. The internal area of the castle is divided into 8 floors. Each floor was built with hewed stones and covered with dome-shaped roof. The castle began to act as the museum since 1964, and included in the list of world heritage of the UNESCO since 2000. There are circular holes in the middle of these roofs laid from stones. The holes are in the direction of vertical line. So that, when looking through the hole in the middle of the roof of the VIII floor, it is possible to see the floor of the first floor.
15:30 - Lunch
18:00 - Hotel transfer
Breakfast in the hotel
12 : 00 - Departure from the hotel
Excursion in Heydar Aliyev Center and the Museum of Modern Art (duration: 3 hours)
Heydar Aliyev Center is a cultural center, projected as a complex structure that includes the Auditorium (convention center), a museum, exhibition halls, administrative offices. The project center has been designed by renowned architect ZahaHadid. Heydar Aliyev Cultural Centre is considered to be one of the symbols of modern Baku.
Lunch at the national restaurant
16 : 00 – 18 :00 Shopping in the Ganjlik Mall
19 : 00 Back to the hotel
Transfer to Airport.
-3 nights in 5* hotel Baku,
-2 nights in 4* hotel Ganja,
-4 nights in 4* Hotel Tbilisi,
-Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach ,
-Services of professional Arabian, English, Russian, Turkish, Iranian, German, French, Italian, Chinese speaking guides.
Tour Does Not Include
Available On Weekdays Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Available On Dates
1 January, 2017
Office hours: Mo-Sa 8:30am to 7:00pm Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +2
TravelShop Turkey offers the best and the most efficient tours throughout Turkey, whilst maintaining quality of service, quality of life and value for money. When you book your tour with us, you have our TravelShop guarantee that no promise will be broken, every aspect has been taken into account for your enjoyment and all the hard work is done on your behalf. We are friendly, extremely knowledgeable and available 24/7. Enjoy your holiday with TravelShop Turkey! All you need to do is book with us and we will take care of all your travel needs!