Topkapi Palace - St.Sophia - Blue Mosque - Bosphorus Cruise - Ephesus - Sirince Village - Pamukkale
Meet at the airport Transfer to your hotel. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul. Overnight in Istanbul.
There are two airports in Istanbul. Istanbul Ataturk airport is 20 km away from city center and Sabiha Gokcen airport is 55 km away from city center. Transfer from Ataturk airport to your hotel is included, if you arrive to Sabiha Gokcen airport please contact us for transfer rates.
Pick up at 08:30am from your hotel for the a day tour of old Istanbul city.
Visit to TOPKAPI PALACE The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries housing an exquisite collection of crystal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed. SULTANAHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the BLUE MOSQUE because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. HIPPODROME Ancient Hippodrome, the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. Lunch break at 13:00pm after the lunch Murtis Tour will then take you to the GRAND COVERED BAZAAR in this labyrinth of streets and passages are more than 4,000 shops with each trade having its own area: the goldsmiths'' street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as hand painted ceramic plates, hand-honed copperware, brassware and trays, water ewers, onyx-ware and meerschaum pipes. After the tour, transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Please Note : St. Sophia Museum is closed on Mondays, Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays.
After breakfast depart for Bosporus Cruise tour. Enjoy a magical Istanbul Bosporus Boat Cruise and Spice Market Tour starting at 08:30. Enjoy the array of sites you can see from the boat including: SPICE BAZAAR (Egyptian Bazaar). BOSPHORUS BY BOAT a traditional excursion by boat along the waterway separating Europe and Asia. Lunch break at the Turkish restaurant. After the lunch depart for Istanbul Ataturk airport for domestic flight to Izmir. Transfer from airport and check in to your hotel in Kusadasi. Overnight in Kusadasi.
08:30 Departure from hotel fully guided tour of Ephesus, one of the best preserved ancient sites in the world en-route, visiting the Temple of Artemis, Curates street, famous Roman baths, Celsius Library, Grand theatre and House of the Virgin Mary. Lunch break around 13:00pm. After the lunch, we will visit a place which continues to perform one of the oldest arts of Turkey; a carpet weaving center. After Lunch we will do a Turkish Village Tour. Sirince''s construction style today belongs to Anatolian Greeks. The houses on the slope are all original with their white paints. Sirince Village also has a fantastic reputation for making some of the best wines in Turkey - especially fruit wines. We will visit the vineyards and it is time to learn how to make fruit wine with Turkish wine makers. In the evening you will be tested about your knowledge of making fruit wine. On the way we will visit one of the famous leather production centers of the region, where you will have the opportunity to get a good factory rate. On this guided tour, you will avoid the constant nagging and sometimes bullying that is well known in the markets of Turkey. Enabling you to enjoy the shopping experience whilst gaining the knowledge of the ancient craftsmen Overnight in Kusadasi.
At 08:30 we depart for Pamukkale. Afterwards we shall visit the calcium terraces of Pamukkale (cotton castle) and the ruins of Hierapolis, then walk around this natural phenomenon and have the option of lying in the waters of the natural springs. After Pamukkale tour check into to the hotel in Pamukkale. Overnight in Pamukkale.
Today we depart for Denizli airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul and then back to home. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we would like to see you in the future in one of our tours again. Have a nice trip back home.
- All airport transfer services mentioned inside the itinerary- Domestic flight from Istanbul to Izmir- Domestic flight from Denizli to Istanbul- 2 nights hotel in Istanbul- 2 nights hotel in Kusadasi- 1 nights hotel in Pamukkale- 5 open buffet breakfasts- 4 lunches- 5 dinners - Guided Istanbul city tour- Guided Istanbul Bosphorus cruise- Guided Ephesus tour- Guided Sirince village tour and wine tasting- Guided Pamukkale tour- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary- Transportation in a fully air - conditioned, non - smoking coach- Professional English - speaking tour guides- Return airport transfer
Tour Does Not Include
- International flights - Insurance: All types- Turkey entry visa- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry - Any others expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
• These programmes are only valid for the dates mentioned.
• If you request for different dates, our winter prices will be not valid.
• If you need any change on these programmes, we will arrange you a tailor made programme with necessary price changes.
• We have limited space for each tour. When we fill up our limit, the price may change.
• You need to make a 25% percent pre-payment to book one of these tours. Bookings are not valid if 25% payment is not done.
• For tour packages including domestic flights, you need to book at least 4 weeks before tour start date. If there is less than 4 weeks to tour start date, we will reflect the flight fare difference to the prices.
• The prices are only valid for packages, we cannot provide you any break-down prices or any sectors seperately.
Available On Weekdays Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Available On Dates
7 March, 2018
Office hours: Mo-Sa 8:30am to 7:00pm Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +2
TravelShop Turkey offers the best and the most efficient tours throughout Turkey, whilst maintaining quality of service, quality of life and value for money. When you book your tour with us, you have our TravelShop guarantee that no promise will be broken, every aspect has been taken into account for your enjoyment and all the hard work is done on your behalf. We are friendly, extremely knowledgeable and available 24/7. Enjoy your holiday with TravelShop Turkey! All you need to do is book with us and we will take care of all your travel needs!