DAILY ISTANBUL RAFTING TOUR ITINERARY:
For those of us living in the urban jungle, spending some time at one with nature is an exciting and rejuvenating activity.
Rafting is an adrenaline filled, exciting experience, a perfect escape from the big city for a day or weekend, and an ideal group for people of all ages!
With its mountainous characteristics, Turkey has many unique places ideal for rafting including various small districts, mountain villages and plateaus.
Join TravelShop Turkey for a daily rafting tour in Dokuzdegirmen village, the start of our rafting point.
Upon arrival, you will commence a short village trip and morning tea near Melen river.
After our stop, we receive equipment, appropriate clothing and form our teams before departing for our rafting adventure.
After 1.5 - 2 hours rafting nearly 11km distance, we stop on the banks of the Melen for an open buffet lunch before our vehicles collect you for clothing change and showers. Departure back to Istanbul.
DAILY ISTANBUL RAFTING TOUR INCLUDES:
- Pick up transfer from your hotel in Istanbul at approx. 7:30am
- Rafting Tour at Dokuzdegirmen River (2.5 hours drive)
- Rafting Equipment including neoprene clothing, protective windbox, life jackets, helmets, boots
- Morning tea & buffet lunch
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Return transfer to your hotel at approx. 7:00pm
Your tour program may change in the event of unforseen weather conditions. Seasonal conditions may involve clothing including sweater,hat, raincoats or umbrellas. It is important to wear comfortable walking shoes suitable for uneven surfaces and a small day pack to carry personal items including a water bottle and cameras etc. Ensure to bring t-shirts, shorts and towels.
Note: If your group size is less than 7 persons, please contact us to find availability for you to join others on this tour. Attendance is age 12 years and over. Prior rafting experience not required. Those with health problems including asthma, diabetes, epilepsy must inform us prior to booking this tour.